We are able to resume all levels of patient care as of June 1st. My staff and I look forward to seeing our patient family and are accepting new patients.
While we have always taken measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have added some new safety measures, which include:
Because appointments now entail some variations, it will be helpful to review these changes prior to your appointment, please note :
• Upon arrival to your appointment, CALL (586-739-2155, press option 2) or TEXT to 586-307-4833 from your vehicle.
• A staff member will come to your car to greet you. (Only patients are allowed into the office other than an adult accompanying a child or disabled patient.)
• You will be asked to bring a mask with you. We will provide hand sanitizer.
• Your temperature will be taken and the staff member will ask you a series of screening questions before escorting you to a treatment suite.
• After your care, the staff member will walk you to our check-out desk.
We ALL look forward to seeing you to get your oral health back on track and your smile in great shape! In the meantime, if you have questions, feel free to contact us at: 586-739-2155 (press option 2).