Our Cleaner Greener Commitment
We’re always implementing ways to enhance the environmental performance of our practice. For us, going green is nothing new since the original design of the entire practice incorporated environmentally-friendly features throughout:
- Anti-polluting mercury capture and recycling mechanisms –also, we do not place amalgam in the fillings that we use. read more
- We use efficient long life lighting.
- We employ suction systems that do not use water – suction is the highest consumer of water in a dental office.
- Low radiation x-rays that do not need hazardous development chemicals that ultimately need to be disposed.
- All waste paper is shredded securely and recycled rather than thrown out.
- All batteries are recycled.
- All printer consumables are recycled.
- All used electronic equipment is recycled.
- Printer paper has 30% recycled content.
- Computer equipment is setup to sleep thus reducing power consumption.
- External lighting & irrigation systems are on a timer.