If you are missing all of your upper or lower teeth (or all teeth in your mouth), you probably experience the common frustrations of most denture wearers. Typical complaints are difficulty chewing, slips that can be embarrassing, and sore spots on the gums where dentures have rubbed.
It’s no surprise that many denture wearers are turning to the All-On-4 Dental Implant system. This is a highly-successful type of implant that is:
• Affordable – Since the cost of implant treatment is largely based on the number of implants placed, this system uses just 4 implants on the upper arch and 4 on the lower, creating a less expensive option.
• Non-Removable – Once the implants are secured, the attached teeth are designed to remain in the mouth always. You’ll wake up with a terrific smile and brush your teeth in your mouth again!
• Provides Immediate Attachment of Teeth – Many adults fear having to go without their teeth during various stages of treatment. Not with the All-On-4 system that allows for the attachment of teeth as soon as your implants are placed.
• Overcomes Bone Loss Issues – Some adults have been told they are not candidates for dental implants because they’ve experienced too much bone loss. Because the All-On-4 system was designed with unique angles, it does not need the same amount of bone depth as traditional implant types.
• Existing Dentures May Be Used – Some adults have good-condition dentures and like the appearance. In some cases, we can attach an existing denture to All-On-4 implants for additional savings.
• Designed For A Lifetime – Like traditional dental implants, the All-On-4 system is designed to last a lifetime. With proper maintenance, you’ll enjoy a secure, confident smile for all of your life!
The All-On-4 implant system restores your ability to bite, chew and savor all the foods you love. You’ll be able to laugh and even sneeze again without worry!
Begin with a no-cost consultation appointment. I’ll explain your options and answer your questions so you can make the decision that is right for you. Call toll free 1-866-9-Smiles.