We all make New Year’s resolutions — exercise more, eat less sugar and more veggies, etc., etc. But, like many American adults, we’re starting to lose steam with our commitment about mid-February. By the first of April, many (or most!) of us have set them aside.
Here’s one for a very large group of Americans — one you can keep! Overcome your fear of dentistry! That’s right! You CAN do it and we’re here to help you! Here’s how …
• First, view our web site’s video tour. I’ll give you a walk-through so you can feel comfortable with who I am and the environment we offer. Patient comfort is a particular emphasis, which you’ll see firsthand in this presentation.
• Call us toll free 1-866-9-Smiles. A friendly staff member will answer the phone and answer your questions. She’ll offer you a free consultation appointment. However, if you’d prefer to speak with me on the phone beforehand, just ask!
• I’ll arrange a personal meeting so we can just chat. This will be in our quiet consultation room, which is removed from the clinical side of the practice. We’ll sit in comfy arm chairs and I’ll explain the various options we have available for patients with high fear or anxiety.
• After this visit, it’s up to you to decide how you wish to proceed. I can walk you back to our ‘Total Relaxation Room’ and describe how we use Oral Sedation to help fearful patients. Or, I can introduce you to a few of the Assistants or Hygienists who are very experienced in caring for patients with dental fear.
• If desired, we can put you in touch with a few patients on the phone who once had severe dental fear. These patients now have healthy, confident smiles and even look forward to their dental visits! We want to have YOU feel the same way!
The first step is in your hands. Let us help you with this New Year’s resolution that you CAN keep! And every time you smile, you’ll remember it all began with that first step! Here is the link to our online video: https://www.banrbarbatdds.com/video-tour.php